0528- "Hiring-Rabbi" -the department of Sunday School
"Rabbi" means "teacher" and is used many times( I guess 7 times) in the New Testament. Nathanael reognized Christ as a teacher and He was-the greatest Teacher that ever lived. A careful study of the four Gospels with a view to learning how Christ taught, His method, His manner, and His purpose, is better than any other possible training for Bible teachers. Christ was a true teacher. He taught the truth. He condescended to men of low estate. He used words which men could understand. He illustrated His message in a practical manner. "The commone peole heard him gladly." That was a high compliment indeed.
I think God helps us to teach by our lips and by our life. Let us pray that we may teach today.
I think God helps us to teach by our lips and by our life. Let us pray that we may teach today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home