We can make friends
God broads my horizon again. Thrugh the tutee, Joann, around 6os, who gave me much energy, would be good freinds. Fistly, she did not review her book because she is too busy in business to study in Madarin, even though tonight the midterm is upcoming. As a tutor, me, i could not bleme and and show my attitude but find the bset stratigy to help her. I translated all the Mandarin on her books and wanted her to practice. She found I put up with her schedule and she started to talk to me in her staff. I thoung it was over the tutoring so that we talked about missionary and music (singer princes). I told her, "We can make friends." She was happy to reply to me, "Ye1"
Since i was in U.S, I have been experiencing many New ways from "native speakers" who are so openly and creative that I can not imagine God's piece of mankind as i am tutoring.
God is amazing. I Love Him. I think we (I and Joann) will have good topic and culture-cross in the future.
Glorify Him,
Since i was in U.S, I have been experiencing many New ways from "native speakers" who are so openly and creative that I can not imagine God's piece of mankind as i am tutoring.
God is amazing. I Love Him. I think we (I and Joann) will have good topic and culture-cross in the future.
Glorify Him,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home